About me

About me

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Date Night

So this year for Christmas Justin and I decided that we wanted to each plan a 'date night'! The heart behind it was to save money and when you're in a long distance relationship sometimes it's a better gift when you just get to spend time doing it together! Well all was well until....

  1. the groupon I bought isn't actually useful until the weekend so we couldn't go 3-D mini-golfing at the ocean front! you might ask why not go this weekend...well Justin's going camping and I leave sunday so there's that....
  2. the frozen temperatures hit all of the United States on wednesday, meaning Justin's plans for us weren't going to work due to freezing temperatures
  3. after my groupon fail, I chose the Melting pot to eat, which if you really knew me you'd know that I've gone there at least 3 times for my birthday in the last 5 years. 
  4. which leads me to our next struggle, Justin was going to take me to the Melting Pot on his date because he knows I love it! 
Here's what we did instead:

I took Justin to a very yummy dinner at the Melting Pot! After we just vegitated because what else can you do after eating a 4-course meal of fondue!

Yesterday, Justin took me go kart racing! We raced around the track even though we all know Justin won as he proceeded to lap me every couple of laps. He got into the top 12 scores for the week ! After we went to P.F. Changs and once again decided on a 4 course meal but about half way through the entree we had to stop because we both couldn't eat anymore! Then we went back to his mom's house where we eventually ate the rest of our leftovers and attempted to watch the Conjuring for the 2nd time after seeing it this summer...needless to say we failed and stopped because it was freaking me out and then we ate our Salted Caramel cake and watched Forrest Gump on TV :)


Even though nothing went according to the plans we had originally, we both had a fun time together before I head back to school this weekend and he heads off Camping with friends! 

Comment below if you have any fun date night ideas we can try next time Justin and I see each other!  

No comments:

Post a Comment